Our company fully shares your concern regarding your personal data. We have recently made a number of changes, which reflect the increased requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our goal is to be as honest and transparent as possible, regarding the personal data we collect, as well as about the way we process them.
We collect personal data only for strictly defined purposes, which are directly related to our business activities. The legal basis of the data processing is, as a general rule, your consent which is obtained following an honest and understandable notice. In addition, your data may be processed either to make us carry out the contract between the involved parties (you and our company), to comply with the provisions of the law or to fulfill legitimate interests that are mainly related to our business activities.
We have implemented a program of compliance with the new General Regulation, in order to secure your data. In the framework of this program, we have developed a mechanism to respond to your requests that are related to the exercise of your rights.
GDPR provides for enhanced rights for natural persons (data subjects). As such, you may ask us:
- to inform you about the data we hold about you and how we process them. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy at no extra charge (Right of Access)
- to correct inaccuracies or errors, fill in gaps or update your data (Right of Correction)
- to delete data, provided that we do not keep them for a specific, legal or declared purpose (Right to be Forgotten or Right to Erasure)
- to suspend processing a) while questioning the accuracy of the data, b) if you consider the processing illegal (but you do not wish to delete it), c) when the data is not necessary for the purpose of processing and d) for as long as it is disputed whether the reasons we process your data are superior to the ones you invoke in order for us to stop.
- to object at any time to reasons related to the processing of personal data which we carry out for the purpose of sales promotion or profiling in particular. The objection may, in particular, concern your compliance with a decision that has been made by automated means. In the latter case, you may ask us to allow you to intervene. (Right to Object – Automated Individual Decision-Making)
- to provide you the data in a specific format (usually machine-readable) or to transfer it directly to another person in charge at your suggestion, provided, of course, that it is technically feasible. (Right to Portability).
- to not process your data from now on, giving you the opportunity to freely evoke the consent you have given us.
You may address your requests at email@example.com.
We are committed to meeting all your requests within a period of one month. In extremely rare cases, where the satisfaction of your rights is almost impossible for us, we shall inform you immediately, explaining the reasons for our relevant weakness.
We remain at your disposal for any question or clarification. You may contact us by phone at 210 5156800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org